Central’s Fabrication Project Manager, Chris Rinke, is our longest serving employee.
- Before working at Central, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have had? “Painting custom cars in my sideline business.”
- Who is the most influential person in your life? “My dad.”
- What are your hobbies and Interests outside of work? “Barefoot waterskiing, Cars-fabrication and bodywork, Harleys, and camping.”
- What was your dream job/career when growing up? “Custom car builder.”
- What has been your favorite project so far? “Many after 41 years, but the column wraps have been the most visual.”