Randy Stephens, Fire Sprinkler Construction Manager/Estimator, has been with Central since 2018, but began his Fire Sprinkler career in 1976.
- Before working at Central, what was the most unusual or interesting job you have had? “A gas welder applying Tungsten Carbide to Hammer Mill swing hammers.”
- Who is the most influential person in your life? “My Dad’s Father.”
- What are your hobbies and interests outside of work? “Puttering in my workshop with antiques. Buying, cleaning, repairing and selling them.”
- Interesting fact about you or something that would surprise us. “I am a public Auctioneer.”
- What was your dream job/career when growing up? “Didn’t have a dream job growing up.”
- What has been your favorite project so far? “Building a pump house on North Island Naval Air Station, San Diego, California, that was 10,000 gallon per minute from 5 dual drive fire pumps..”