Central Consolidated, Inc. was founded on the philosophy of value, quality, performance, integrity and safety. As Central continues to grow and plan for the future, our new core values are safety, integrity, respect, teamwork, care for assets (employees and clients) and continuous improvement. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community.
We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Provides oversight of all construction jobs, including coordination and allocation of resources to include people, tools and equipment to ensure construction jobs are performed to quality standards, on time and within budget.
- Supervises Project Managers and Project Management Assistants to ensure construction jobs are performed to quality standards, on time and within budget.
- Supervises Estimation functions for the purpose of ensuring timely bidding for construction jobs.
- Manages company safety program to ensure the safety of all employees on the job.
- Manages customer relationships and expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs administrative functions to ensure ongoing company operations.
- This position requires the ability to interact with others inside and outside at all levels of the organization on a daily basis. Obtaining information from others on a daily basis is necessary to complete job tasks. Preparing reports for management is frequent. Additionally, the ability to work independently to meet deadlines is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or construction engineering or equivalent experience, required.
- Five to seven years construction management experience, required.
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience, required.
To view a full description of this job, please click this link: Construction Manager job description
**Resumes for this position should be sent to HR@centralconsolidated.net and include “Construction Manager Resume” in the description.