Central Consolidated, Inc. was founded on the philosophy of value, quality, performance, integrity and safety. As Central continues to grow and plan for the future, our new core values are safety, integrity, respect, teamwork, care for assets (employees and clients) and continuous improvement. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community.
We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC Service Dispatch to join our Wichita, KS team!
Responsible for maintaining service work orders and schedules for service technicians. The right candidate will be highly detailed oriented, accurate and organized. This person will ensure a high quality standard and consistency of service in their position in accordance to Central Consolidated standards providing the customer with an exceptional experience.
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers.
- Understand the needs of the customers and create work orders from these calls.
- Schedule the work load for multiple service technicians.
- Answer incoming phone calls from the service technicians
- Create purchase orders for service technicians.
- Order parts and schedule equipment as required for work orders.
- Coordinate with project manager’s dispatch of service technicians to construction jobs.
- Track open work orders for requirements to complete.
- Pricing service repairs.
- Assist in billing.
- Available for special projects as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Skillful in customer service
- Self-Motivated, dependable
- Team Player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time manager
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Must have good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop; kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com and include “HVAC Service Dispatch Resume” in the description.