Job Opportunities – Mechanical Designer and Building Information Engineers
Monday, 29 October 2018
Central Consolidated was founded on the philosophy of value, quality, performance, integrity and safety. These principles are still followed today. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities, and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees, and our community.
We are currently seeking experienced Mechanical Designer & Building Information Engineers to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Coordinate drawings & models from various trades & disciplines
- Use BIM to identify, coordinate, and resolve construction conflicts
- Design & develop mechanical systems under the supervision of company PE specifying HVAC equipment’s, Duct & Plumbing Systems
- Calculate heating & cooling loads, air, water, steam & gas volumes
- Research, evaluate &specify HVAC & Piping equipment
- Review submittals to ensure compliance with the construction drawings & specifications
- Some local travel required
Send resumes to HR@CentralConsolidated.net