Mechanical Construction Manager
The core values of Central Consolidated, Inc. are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Construction Manager to join our Wichita, KS team!
- Provides oversight of all mechanical construction jobs, including coordination and allocation of resources to include people, tools and equipment to ensure construction jobs are performed to quality standards, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and manage department budget with sustainable/profitable growth.
- Evaluate team’s performance and development.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Supervises Project Managers and Project Management Assistants to ensure mechanical construction jobs are performed to quality standards, on time and within budget.
- Supervises Estimation functions for the purpose of ensuring timely bidding for mechanical construction jobs.
- Manages customer relationships and expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs administrative functions to ensure ongoing company operations.
- Ability to interact with others inside and outside at all levels of the organization on a daily basis.
- Obtaining information from others on a daily basis is necessary to complete job tasks.
- Preparing reports for management is frequent.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines is required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, construction engineering or equivalent experience, required.
- Five to seven years construction management experience, required.
- Minimum three years of supervisory experience, required.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop; kneel and crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision and ability to adjust and focus.
- The employee will be exposed to hot and cold temperatures when conducting field survey’s.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to JSamia@CentralConsolidated.net and include “Mechanical Construction Manager Resume” in the subject.