The core vales of Central Consolidated are: respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (clients and employees), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities, and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees, and our community. Together We’re Smarter!
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Sales Representative located in the Southwest Kansas area to join our team!
The right candidate will be responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. This person is motivated and looking to grow the business while following and promoting Central’s core values and providing the customer with an exceptional experience.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Develop and deliver presentations, as well as create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Must have good reading, writing, and arithmetic skills.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients which requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) communication skills (written & spoken) a plus.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop; kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme temperatures.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com and include “Service Sales Representative Resume” in the description.