Part Time Inventory & Delivery Specialist
The core values of Central Consolidated, Inc. are respect, integrity, safety, care for assets (employees and clients), improvement and teamwork. We deliver quality and value to our commercial and industrial customers by providing a broad range of mechanical and fire protection services utilizing our experienced staff, engineering capabilities and design build innovations. Our primary corporate objective is to respond to the needs of our clients as well as the impact of economic and industry trends by staying at the leading edge of technology. One of Central’s greatest achievements is the longevity and loyalty of our workforce. We pride ourselves on taking care of people, our customers, our employees and our community.
We are currently seeking a Part Time Inventory & Delivery Specialist to join our Fire Division as a team member who will receive material into our shop. Includes delivery of material to our installation team in the field. This is a part time position of 5 hours a day starting at 7 am, totaling 25 hours a week.
- Receive supplier’s shipments into our shop. Complete inventory reports.
- Receive material back from our projects. Complete inventory reports.
- Deliver material out to our jobsites.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
- Keep warehouse clean.
- The ability to stand, bend and lift 50 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Ability to operate forklifts and drive a manual transmission.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
**Resumes for this position should be sent to email@example.com and include “Inventory & Delivery Specialist” in the subject.