Central Consolidated, Inc. provides complete fire protection systems installation, inspections, maintenance, and repairs. Central Consolidated, Inc. also performs annual backflow preventer certification and 5-year backflow preventer rebuilds as required by many water purveyors. We are a licensed fire protection company employing union sprinkler fitters and follow all National Fire Protection Association Codes and Local Ordinances.
As part of our commitment to maintaining water-based fire protection systems that preserve life, property and safety within our community, we offer complete service, maintenance and 24-hour emergency service.
Our values and service have allowed us to work in and design for a diversified group of clients including: aircraft manufacturers, plastic product production plants, hazardous chemical processing facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturers, banks, schools, apartments, hotels, and offices. Our system installation capabilities include deluge, preaction, dry-pipe, wet-pipe, foam systems, underground supply piping and valves, and fire pumps. We have certified personnel on staff who can help you understand the standards for inspection, testing and maintenance of water-based fire protection systems. Central Consolidated can provide design-build advice for new projects, and our staff certifications and abilities allow us to perform in-house hydraulic calculations and plan design.
Central Consolidated is a full-service fire protection company offering a wide variety of services, but even more importantly we position ourselves as experts in the field. We’re dedicated to helping our customers comply with all safety standards and making their workplaces as safe as possible. To that end we provide the following services:
- Fire Pump Inspection Backflow Device Inspection (Fire & Domestic)
- Backflow Flush & Inspection
- Wet Fire Sprinkler Suppression Inspection
- Dry Fire Sprinkler Suppression Inspection
- Anti-Freeze Loops
- Preaction Sprinkler Suppression Inspection
- Deluge Fire Sprinkler Suppression Inspection
- Private Fire Hydrants
- Installation and Maintenance
- Relocation of Existing Sprinkler Heads
- Renovation of Existing Sprinkler System
- Wet Fire Sprinkler Suppression System
- Dry Fire Sprinkler Suppression System
- Anti-Freeze Fire Sprinkler Suppression Sub-System
- Preaction Fire Sprinkler Suppression System
- Routine Inspection & Maintenance Services
- Foam Fire Sprinkler Inspection
The National Fire Protection Association publishes NFPA 25 Inspection, Testing and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems. This publication recommends that at the minimum, once each year, a full sprinkler system inspection should be performed by a knowledgeable professional. Central Consolidated, Inc. will provide you with the test certificates which will comply with your insurance company and local fire department inspection requirements.
For other system inspection recommendations, check with the NFPA 25 or the manufacturer’s literature for details, or give us a call… we are here to help.
Recommended Annual Inspection
- Visual observation of all visible sprinkler components for proper condition
- Test fire sprinkler system alarm features
- Test fire sprinkler system supervisory features
- Perform a main drain flow test to assure an adequate water supply
- Examine and ensure all control valves are in the correct position
- Complete a detailed report of the inspection for your records
- File the report with building officials as required
Backflow field test where required by water purveyor
*Local Codes and insurance requirements indicate all water based fire protection systems, fire pumps and backflow preventers are required to be annually inspected, tested and certified.